12:00pm – 3:00pm
Middlebury Food Co-op
9 Washington St., Middlebury, VT 05753
Stop by the Co-op on Saturday, September 15th, from 12 pm to 3 pm. We’ll be at the half-way mark of our Eat Local Challenge and ready to celebrate! So, what’s going on that day?
- Ten Local Vendors will be tabling, sampling and ready to talk to you about their products and their businesses – meet the folks who make your food!
- We’ll have free Co-op T-shirts for members and “not yet” members who purchase a share of the Co-op! Shares are only $20 and add up to a year of Co-op member benefits. There are three ways to “purchase a share”, get some awesome freebies and support your local Co-op:
- Not yet a Co-op Member-Owner? Join for just $20 and get benefits like the Co-op Connection, Member Deals, and Patronage Refunds. To find out more about the different types of Co-op Membership, click HERE.
- Already a Co-op Member-Owner? Renew your membership for just $20, and we’ll apply another year of membership after the date that your current membership expires. You won’t lose any time be renewing early (even if you just renewed the day before!), you’ll just get some free stuff for renewing that day!
- Already a Full Co-op Partner? There’s still a way for you help grow Co-op equity and also support Food Security in Vermont. Purchase a $20 share for Food For All, our member assistance program. Your purchase buys a year’s membership for a local household in need, including 10% off their Co-op purchases, every day.
- You can enter to win a gorgeous red wagon from Woodstock Foods, chock full of goodies from the Co-op!
- Enjoy free local Burger Sliders and Local Cider from the Co-op!
- Make a fun Harvest Craft!
See YOU There!