Do you enjoy fresh-baked artisan breads and confections?
At the Co-op, you will be delighted to find an array of delicious and nutritious breads and baked goods, delivered fresh daily from area bakeries.
Our Vermont-baked bread ranges from the crusty whole-grain breads of Red Hen Baking Co., featuring locally grown flour, to locally baked wheat-free alternatives from Vermont Gluten Free and West Meadow Farm Bakery.
Other local options include:
- Klinger’s Bread Company
- La Panciata
- O Bread
- The Manghis’ Bread
- pitas from the Magic Spoon Bakery
- corn tortillas from VT Tortilla Company and All Souls Tortilleria
- bagels and english muffins from The Bakery in Rutland
- and many others!
If you’re looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth, we offer a beautiful selection of locally-made baked goods including:
- cupcakes from Krin’s Bakery
- cookies from Three Bears Bakery
- pies from Champlain Orchards and the Red Door Bakery
- gluten-free sweet treats from local bakeries
- and many more!
Additionally, our very own deli staff produces many mouth-watering confections and seasonal items right here in our Co-op kitchen!