Stop by the Co-op on Saturday, September 21st, from 12 pm to 3 pm. We’ll be three-quarters of the way through our Eat Local Challenge, we’ll be ready to celebrate! So, what’s going on that day?
- A dozen Local Vendors will be tabling, sampling and ready to talk to you about their products and their businesses – meet the folks who make your food!
- We’ll have free Co-op T-shirts for members and “not yet” members who purchase a share of the Co-op! Shares are only $20 and add up to a year of Co-op member benefits. There are three ways to “purchase a share”, get some awesome freebies and support your local Co-op:
- Not yet a Co-op Member-Owner? Join for just $20 and get benefits like the Co-op Connection, Member Deals, and Patronage Refunds. To find out more about the different types of Co-op Membership, click HERE.
- Already a Co-op Member-Owner? Renew your membership for just $20, and we’ll apply another year of membership after the date that your current membership expires. You won’t lose any time be renewing early (even if you just renewed the day before!), you’ll just get some free stuff for renewing that day!
- Already a Full Co-op Partner? There’s still a way for you to help grow Co-op equity and also support Food Security in Vermont. Purchase a $20 share for Food For All, our member assistance program. Your purchase buys a year’s membership for a local household in need, including 10% off their Co-op purchases, every day.
- You can enter to win a gorgeous harvest wagon from Woodstock Foods, chock full of goodies from the Co-op!
- Enjoy free local Burger Sliders and Local Cider on us!
- Make a fun Harvest Craft!
Check out some photos of last year’s festival, to help get you in spirit! See YOU There!