We have reached the maximum number of orders we can process for today. Please try to place your order again on the following order day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9am-3pm). Thank you
Please read ALL instructions before placing your order.
- At this time, we are only able to process 50 orders per day. Orders may be placed online (form at the bottom of this page when active) on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, from 9 am to 3 pm (or until 50 order limit is reached), for next-day pick-up between 1 pm and 6 pm.
- Please remember to click “submit order” when you are finished – you will see an immediate confirmation of receipt and receive an email confirmation, as well.
- Shoppers are limited to one order per day, which must be picked up the following day between 1 pm and 6 pm (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday).
- Shoppers are limited to 20 items per order (examples: you may order up to 20 cans of tuna, but that will be the entirety of your order; you may order 5 cans of tuna, 3 lemons, a box of oatmeal and 11 boxes of pasta, etc…)
- Please be sure to check the box of the products you would like AND enter the quantity, even if you would only like 1 of that item.
- If selecting multiple options of an item, the quantity is SPLIT between those items. (Ex. if you select red AND green peppers, please enter a 2 in the quantity box for 1 of EACH).
- Only products that appear on the order form may be included in your order. Items are NOT brand specific and prices will NOT be listed. We will do our best to fill the order and call you back with a review of your order, how we filled it, and the total cost. We will call you between 8 am and 12 pm the morning after your place your order. At that time, you may decline any portion of your order but no additions or replacements will be allowed.
- Orders may be paid for with credit, debit or EBT card, over the phone, or by check at the time of pick-up. All member discounts (Senior and Food for All) will be applied to your order.
- You will be asked to schedule a time of pick-up when your order is confirmed over the phone.
- When you arrive for pick-up, please park in one of the designated spaces marked for curbside pickup on the west side of the Co-op adjacent to the Middlebury Inn parking lot.
- After you have parked, please stay in your car, call 388-7276 x330 to let us know you have arrived and pop your trunk open. Please state the name on the order when you call, as well as the make, model and color of your vehicle.