We at Middlebury Natural Foods Co-op are asking that only the most vulnerable of our community and those in need use this service in order for us to best accommodate pick-up orders. Thank you for your understanding.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- Shoppers place orders via the online form (see a link to the order form at the end of these instructions)
- Orders may be placed online on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, by 3 pm, for next day pick-up. The order form will be locked between 3 pm on Wednesday and 9 am on Monday.
- Shoppers are limited to one order per day, which must be picked up the following day between 1 pm and 6 pm.
- Shoppers are limited to 20 items per order (examples: you may order up to 20 cans of tuna, but that will be the entirety of your order; you may order 5 cans of tuna, 3 jars of applesauce, a box of oatmeal and 11 boxes of pasta, etc…)
- Only products that appear on the order form may be included in your order for curbside pick-up. Items are NOT brand specific and prices will NOT be listed. We will do our best to fill the order and call you back with a review of your order, how we filled it, and the total cost. At that time, you may decline any portion of your order.
- Orders may be paid for with credit, debit or EBT card, over the phone, or by check at the time of pick-up. All member discounts (Senior and Food for All) will be applied to your order.
- You will be asked to give an estimated time of pick-up when your order is confirmed over the phone.
- When you arrive for pick-up, please park in one of the three spaces at the back of the parking area adjacent to the Middlebury Inn parking lot. They are the spaces closest to our double receiving doors.
- After you have parked, please call 388-7276 x330 to let us know you have arrived. Please state the name on the order when you call.
Thank you so much!Please select a valid form